Government Update on 6 Person Limit
WE’RE STILL OPEN AS USUAL
Following the latest Government announcement about social gatherings being limited to 6 people, we know a lot of you have questions about the gym.
The good news is; the Government have confirmed that GYMS ARE EXCLUDED from this rule. It applies only to social gatherings. The purpose of attending a gym is to exercise and improve your health and fitness, which is crucially important at this time. Since attending a gym is not categorised as a “social gathering” we are unaffected by the new restrictions.
You can continue to use the gym safely, following the guidelines on social distancing, and ensuring that you comply with the hygiene measures we have put in place.
All of our equipment is socially distanced based on the latest Government advice and markers on the floor within our studios ensure that participants are spaced out safely during classes. Our classes are permitted to continue running, providing social distancing measures are observed. Classes are considered group exercise, not a social gathering.
We’d like to extend thanks to all of our members for their ongoing co-operation, goodwill and support. We appreciate every single one of you.
See you in the gym soon, as per the new normal!
Now that our doors are open again in the UK, we wanted to let you know what to expect. We’ve made some changes but rest assured, we’ll still be providing members with a great value gym experience that allows you to train safely.
- Adjusted our gym layout and changing facilities to accommodate social distancing
- Reducing the capacity of our group exercise classes
- Added cleaning stations around the gym, where you can use sanitised wipes and/or spray to clean equipment before & after use
- Deep cleaned all clubs and introduced additional cleaning steps in frequently contacted areas
- Added Perspex screens to our reception areas to help keep both you and our teams safe
- Placed down floor markings to remind members to keep a safe social distance whilst in the gym