Re-Opening Gyms Safely
We’re working closely with our advisory body, UK Active, and a number of other gym chains.
ENGLAND – All our gyms in England re-opened on 12th April.
SCOTLAND – All our gyms in Scotland will re-open on 26th April.
We paused all Direct Debits as soon as we could at the start of this lockdown. No payments have been taken during our closure. Direct Debits will recommence when your gym re-opens and your next payment will be taken on your NEXT usual payment date. You will be emailed to confirm this before your gym re-opens.
For our English members:
For our Scottish members:
Re-Opening Safely in England, Wales and Scotland
We’re ready to welcome you back and want to let you know what to expect at the gym. We’ve made some changes but rest assured, we’ll still be providing members with a great value gym experience that allows you to train safely.
- Adjusted our gym layout and changing facilities to accommodate social distancing
- Reducing the capacity of our group exercise classes
- Added cleaning stations around the gym, where you can use sanitised wipes to clean equipment before & after use
- Deep cleaned all clubs before re-opening and introducing additional cleaning steps in frequently contacted areas
- Added Perspex screens to our reception areas to help keep both you and our teams safe
- Placed down floor markings to remind members to keep a safe social distance whilst in the gym
We understand that you might still have some questions regarding re-opening and the changes so head over to our dedicated information page for more information.