Re-Opening Gyms Safely
We’re really pleased to say that our gyms have now re-opened in England, Wales and Scotland. We’ve been busy preparing our gyms, and the health and safety of our members and staff is our biggest priority right now which is why we’re so pleased to announce a safe and comfortable re-opening approach at Xercise4Less.
Our gyms are ready for your return; this is according to Government guidelines regions across the UK. If you’d like more information on your specific gym, contact us on social media and we’ll be happy to help!
Re-Opening Safely in England, Wales and Scotland
Now that our doors are open again in England, Wales and Scotland, we wanted to let you know what to expect on your first session back. We’ve made some changes but rest assured, we’ll still be providing members with a great value gym experience that allows you to train safely.
- Adjusted our gym layout and changing facilities to accommodate social distancing
- Reducing the capacity of our group exercise classes
- Added cleaning stations around the gym, where you can use sanitised wipes to clean equipment before & after use
- Deep cleaned all clubs before re-opening and introducing additional cleaning steps in frequently contacted areas
- Added Perspex screens to our reception areas to help keep both you and our teams safe
- Placed down floor markings to remind members to keep a safe social distance whilst in the gym
We understand that you might still have some questions regarding re-opening and the changes so head over to our dedicated information page for more information.