How to Access @Home Workouts
We’ve created a number of workout guides that you can follow at home whilst our gyms are temporarily closed under Government instruction.
Our workout guides are split into a variety of training styles and focuses meaning that everyone can try them no matter your fitness level or ability. Better still, we’re providing everyone access to their home workouts too with our Free 90 Day Gym Pass.
Our Free 90 Day Gym Pass
If you’re not yet an Xercise4Less Gym member, you could now have access to our free access to our online gym portal which provides dedicated workouts you can do at home or back in the gym once we re-open. To re-assure you, we’ll continue to provide everyone with free access even past the initial 90 days should we need to extend our home fitness option to the UK public while we all battle the Coronavirus pandemic. Stay well, fit and healthy and follow our at home workouts for free.
To access the workout guides, you have a few different options…
Option 1: Existing Members
If you’re a current Xercise4Less member whose gym membership has been frozen by us, you can access our @Home Workouts by following these steps:
- Log into the X4L app(more information here)
- Tap on ‘workouts’
- Search ‘home’ or the workout you wish to follow
- Press play
Option 2: Existing Members
If you’re a current Xercise4Less member whose gym membership has been frozen by us, you also can access our @Home Workouts by following these steps:
- Visit our @Home Workouts landing page
- Choose a workout guide that you want to follow
- Once you’re in the workout guide page, click on any of the following:
– The image of an exercise with a play button
– ‘Watch the workout video’ button
– ‘Try the workout’ link
- This will take you to the X4L Online Portal where you just login and have direct access